1. The personal data being processed
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. We inform you that the personal data being processed will consist – also depending on your decision on how to use the Services – of an identifier such as your name, email address, and other data capable of making you identified or identifiable.
2. Purpose of processing
The processing we intend to carry out, with your specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
- allow browsing and consultation of the VERPLASTIC website
- respond to requests for assistance or information, which we will receive by e-mail, telephone or chat through the ‘Contact Us’ page of our Site, or through the appropriate forms on the Site
- fulfil legal, accounting and tax obligations
- the development of direct marketing initiatives
3. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of processing
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes set out in section 2 is the performance of a contractual obligation as well as the legitimate interest of the controller.
4. Recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes set out in section 2 above, with: entities that typically act as data processors, i.e.: persons, companies or professional firms that provide accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection assistance and consultancy services in connection with the provision of the Services.
5. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Verplastic S.p.A. does not transfer personal data to non-EU territories
6. Period of data retention
Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 2 will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with legal obligations.